Flower pot pens
– Your choice of artificial flowers (at least 6 stems)
1. Cut a circle of cardboard to fit snugly in the bottom of the flower pot to cover the hole then glue in place
2. Fill the pot about half way full with beans or pebbles.
3. Use florists tape to tape the pen (with the point facing away from the flower petal) to the flower stem making sure the pen cap will fit after taping.
4. Wrap craft ribbon around the flower pot and secure using glue gun.
5. Arrange flower pens in pot.
Contributed by Jennifer Whipp