Thread: DIY Flock an artifical tree

DIY Flock an artifical tree

Has anyone tried flocking an artifical tree before? How did it turn out?

Gail

:tree:

Yes my husband flocked his Mom's fake tree one yr and it was very pretty, but the next yr when she got it out of the box it was all stuck together big time. So unless you don't want to use it ever again I wouldn't do it if I were you.

Thank you so much! That is just th info I needed. I'll see about getting an artificial Flocked tree.

Gail

I have an artificial flocked tree...it looks really nice. But my husband is not a big fan, since it sheds quite a bit when we move it and set it up; and it was not inexpensive. It doesn't seem like it will last as long as a regular artifical tree, probably a few years or so. I will be posting pics of it tomorrow.

Hope this is helpful.
    'Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.' - Helen Steiner Rice

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    I have an artificial flocked tree...it looks really nice. But my husband is not a big fan, since it sheds quite a bit when we move it and set it up; and it was not inexpensive. It doesn't seem like it will last as long as a regular artifical tree, probably a few years or so. I will be posting pics of it tomorrow.

Hope this is helpful.
    I can't wait to see your pics, Ellie.