Thread: Need help with gift

Need help with gift

Okay, I am at a new job, about a month there. We drew names for a secret santa and then we all wrote 3 or 4 things on a pad that we wanted and one of the ladies cut them out and put then on a table so that we could go by and pick that persons list. Well, of course I picked the supervisor, hehe. She is very nice and seems to be just a down to earth person, no flash or expensive looking clothes. Now, one of her items is Christmas decor. Now, everyone on here can relate to my dilemma as those 2 words can mean 100 different things from one person to the other. Can anyone come up with something, up to $15, that is our limit, that could be universal? I don't know anything about anyone there at all. HELP!!!
    Wishing all a safe and loving Holiday!!

Quote Originally Posted by txsnowgirl View Post
    Okay, I am at a new job, about a month there. We drew names for a secret santa and then we all wrote 3 or 4 things on a pad that we wanted and one of the ladies cut them out and put then on a table so that we could go by and pick that persons list. Well, of course I picked the supervisor, hehe. She is very nice and seems to be just a down to earth person, no flash or expensive looking clothes. Now, one of her items is Christmas decor. Now, everyone on here can relate to my dilemma as those 2 words can mean 100 different things from one person to the other. Can anyone come up with something, up to $15, that is our limit, that could be universal? I don't know anything about anyone there at all. HELP!!!

There are stunning, gorgeous Christmas candles on the market today at this price range.
    Just a thought.....

Make her a wreath ! walmart have evergreen wreath form for a few dollars they use christmas bulbs or flowers to decorate. Or just string beads around it and but a big red bow on it very simple.presentspresentspresents
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

You may want to get a hurricane with a pretty candle and candle ring. This way she could use the hurricane for the rest of the year. I would go take a look in Michael's or Joann's and see what you come up with.

Gift

A pretty music box with Christmas theme or some Christmas kitchen and guest towels might be ok.

I would look for something such as a table runner or candles or centerpiece at Kohl's or Target. Or even a Christmas serving tray.

Wow, thank you so much for the ideas!! I really appreciate it!!
    I will go shopping next weekend for her. You guys are great!!
    Wishing all a safe and loving Holiday!!

Yer most welcome and you ain't so bad yerself!

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."