Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: Share a photo of your Christmas creche

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Holiday Worlds of Old
    Posts
    2,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    Thank you...and just because you like them, I'll sneak this photo in here (this isn't how I display them; I put them together for the photo):

    Very nice! His work is so beautiful... :D

    And in case you still need gift ideas for me, I would love any of the following:




    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Holiday Worlds of Old
    Posts
    2,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    Wow, Bob. Both of those creches are very nice.
    Thanks Linda! The children's nativity is all one piece that we display on the baker's rack in our kitchen. Once our son is older we'll let him put it out in his room. The white porcelain set is always on our mantle and my wife puts the extra tree branches on after we get our tree. We usually "hide" baby Jesus until Christmas Day, but I wanted to make sure he was in the photo.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,072
    both were beautiful. Toys are us has one with little people that I would like to get. It is for kids but I just love it!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!




    (((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    3,870
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    Very nice! His work is so beautiful... :D

    And in case you still need gift ideas for me, I would love any of the following:




    LOL! I would do it, too, except my husband might kill me and then the grandkiddes would be very sad. How's that for an excuse?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    3,870
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    Thanks Linda! The children's nativity is all one piece that we display on the baker's rack in our kitchen. Once our son is older we'll let him put it out in his room. The white porcelain set is always on our mantle and my wife puts the extra tree branches on after we get our tree. We usually "hide" baby Jesus until Christmas Day, but I wanted to make sure he was in the photo.
    You know I'm jealous because you have a mantle. If I hid baby Jesus from anyone, it would take me at least ten years to find Him!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    3,870
    Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    both were beautiful. Toys are us has one with little people that I would like to get. It is for kids but I just love it!
    I may have to take out my toy one and photograph it. But wait! Which box is it in?

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Holiday Worlds of Old
    Posts
    2,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    LOL! I would do it, too, except my husband might kill me and then the grandkiddes would be very sad. How's that for an excuse?
    Ha ha ha, I'd say that's fair enough. Thanks for the thought though!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Holiday Worlds of Old
    Posts
    2,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    You know I'm jealous because you have a mantle. If I hid baby Jesus from anyone, it would take me at least ten years to find Him!
    Yeah, I love our fireplace and mantle...It makes decorating a lot easier!

    LOL Linda! We hide Jesus on top of the armoire that our TV is in.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Clayton NC
    Posts
    56
    This is my Nativity - my late husband got it for me back in the late 60's - it is a family treasure. Next to it is my angel tree that stays up all year ......

    Lynne




  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,072
    I love your Angel tree! I love angels! thanks for sharing!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!




    (((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Similar Threads

  1. How to make a Christmas 3D flash photo gallery
    By lilcy in forum Forum Games & other Fun Things
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 03:12 PM
  2. Looking for info on the Creche market.
    By StevenP_Barrett in forum Christmas Market - buy, sell, trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 09:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr