1. ABCDEFGHIJKMNOPQRST UVWXYZ
2. On my list, I only desire my foremost dual incisors.
3. The smogless witching hour has arrived.
4. Exuberating to this orb
5. 288 Yuletide hours
6. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis
7. Leave and do an elevated broadcast.
8. That small hamlet south of the Holy City
9. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully.
10. Mom's mother was the victim of a "hit-and-run" by Santa's sleigh
11. I spied my maternal parent face-against- face with Father Christmas. 12. Whose offspring?