Thread: Looking for Christmas Tune

Looking for Christmas Tune

Hello all, I'm searching for the artist of a particular version of While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks. This version is an instrumental with an orchestra and chiming bells, and uses both versions of the hymn (a choir does the older version in the middle). For years I've heard it on the radio, in department stores and other places that mark important times at Christmas in my life. I think its the most beautiful rendition of this hym ever, and it makes my christmas.

I hope someone knows the version I'm talking about and might know the track I'm speaking of. If I knew the orchestra or artist I could at least start my album search.

Thanks & Merry Christmas,
    Revell

Quote Originally Posted by animeasy View Post
    Hello all, I'm searching for the artist of a particular version of While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks. This version is an instrumental with an orchestra and chiming bells, and uses both versions of the hymn (a choir does the older version in the middle). For years I've heard it on the radio, in department stores and other places that mark important times at Christmas in my life. I think its the most beautiful rendition of this hym ever, and it makes my christmas.

I hope someone knows the version I'm talking about and might know the track I'm speaking of. If I knew the orchestra or artist I could at least start my album search.

Thanks & Merry Christmas,
    Revell
    Do you have some idea when it was recorded or what style of music it is? Is the artist you're looking for a man or a woman? If you have any information like this or anything else that will help to narrow it down, it might make it easier for someone to help you. Nothing comes to my mind so far. I hope you find what you are looking for.