Thread: Low-Budget Gifts?

Question Low-Budget Gifts?

I'm really bad at knowing the right present to give out. I'm trying to figure out what I can get friends for about $20-$25 each. Anyone's got an idea?

What can I give my female friends, and what can I give my male friends? I don't want to come up with the typical gifts like ties and perfume. I want something they'll like and really appreciate.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

how about spa baskets for the girls and baskets of goodies for the guys. I forgot to take a picture of my dads basket before I wrapped it but I put several types of chips, crackers, cookies, candy and popcorn in a nicely decorated basket. It was suppose to be a Couch potato basket but he won't wear slippers and they don't have a vcr or dvd or even cable so he couldn't use the dvd movie or the tv guide that it calls for. I hope this gives you an idea. I made my mom the foot spa basket and my sister the nail spa basket. I would love a bath spa basket but hubby don't know how to make up one for me! presentspresents
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!