Thread: Old Christmas recording

Old Christmas recording

2 or so years ago I found on the internet a recording from an old tape that I think was owned by a radio station and was streamed to the internet. It was an 80s (maybe 70s) tape that was actually looped so that the radio station personnel could be with their families. The tape consisted of no (or minimal) commercials and some of the best christams music I have found. It may have been a loop for a radio station in Detroit, but I can't swear to it.

I found it off of a site that had a bunch of links to Christmas music, not like live365 or any of those but it had a whole page of links direct to the streams. I think the type was red and the background beige, but I could be mistaken. I have been searching for this for months now.

I had this thing book marked last season, but due to a hard drive crash I no longer have it.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be forever indebted to you.

Thanks,
    Drafin

not found anything like that this year. GOod luck in your search!. presents
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Thanks for the response.

If I find anything I'll post a link, it's actually very nostalgic and neat.

Drafin

sounds cool. Does it have to be streaming or can one download it?
    persimmonpudding.com: dedicated to growing, education, and use of Diospyros virginiana L., the common, or American persimmon...and persimmon pudding is ALWAYS a holiday favorite!!!

Quote Originally Posted by persimmonpudding View Post
    sounds cool. Does it have to be streaming or can one download it?
    I'd take either.

I really wish I could find this thing... Been searching since about October, but no luck yet.

Draf