1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real or Artificial tree? I enjoy real Trees but they are too much of a pain. Artificial.
3. When do you put the tree up? Thanksgiving if we are having company-- if not then normally the first week of December
4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime after the new year.
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Super Nintendo
7. Easiest person to buy for? Brother in law
8. Hardest person to buy for? Mom. She has no opinion on anything.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No
10 Mail or email Christmas cards? Don't really send them, I call people.
11 Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I have never really disliked anything that I have gotten.
12 Favorite Christmas movie? Patricks Stewart's Scrooge in "A Christmas Carol"
13 When do you start shopping for Christmas? Mid-November
14 Have you ever recycled a Christmas gift? Nope.
15 Favorite thing to eat for Christmas? My Girlfriend's Mother's Lasagna
16 Lights on Christmas tree? .. and the house, trees and bushes, sometimes even the dashboard of my car.
17 Favorite Christmas song? Bing Crosby and David Bowie "Little Drummer Boy" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zMhSjDqvRs
18 Travel for Christmas or stay home? We normally travel between the families on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
19 Can you name all 9 of Santa's reindeer? It was probably one of the first things I ever memorized.
20 Angel or star on tree top? We actually have a Santa with this big cloak that goes atop the tree.
21 Open gifts Christmas Eve or Day? We'll normally open some on Christmas Eve with my girlfriends family and then Christmas Day with mine.
22 Most annoying thing about this time of year? Nothing. I love it all.
23 Favorite ornament theme or color? snowmen
24 Favorite for Christmas Dinner? My girlfriends father is a sportsman, so for dinner by them they always have fresh Venison along with the Ham and other odds and ends. Its my favorite.
25 What do you want for Christmas this year? Just to have a safe and happy holiday with the family.
"I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens