1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial with some real pine boughs hidden hear and there for the smell
3. When do you put up the tree? November sometime before Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? 1st week of January
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it especially with a splash of Dark Rum and Amaretto di sarano.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My first drum kit
7. Hardest person to buy for? My wife
8. Easiest person to buy for? My grandsons
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Never had a worst gift
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Tie between Scrooge w/Albert Finney ACC w/ Patrick Stewart and ACC w/ Alastair Sim
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Never stop
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything
16. Lights on the tree? Yes
17. Favorite Christmas song? All of them
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home
19. Can you name all 9 of Santa's reindeer? Yes Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas day? Christmas Day
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Nothing
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Blown Glass.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To savor each minute spent with family and friends (and a new locomotive would be ok too)
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Most of this group.
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Don't know.
'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)