Since I have posted instructions on how to post and uplaod photos a number of times on the forums, I decided to make a separate thread about it so everyone can hopefully find it easier...
There are two ways you can post photos: You can attach a picture to a post or create a photo album on here to display multiple photos.
How to attach a photo to a post:
How to create a photo album:
- After you write your post, scroll down to the Additional Options box below.
- Under Attach Files, click on Manage Attachments.
- You can find a file by clicking on Browse beside Upload File from your Computer.
- Find the correct photo file, then click Upload.
- This will attach the photo to the post you have written.
Hope that helps! Let me know if you need more assistance.
- Go to your User Control Panel by clicking on User CP on the top toolbar.
- On the left side under Networking there is a Pictures & Albums link.
- Click on the Pictures & Albums link.
- On this screen you will see a link titled Add Album.
- Create a title and description for your new album and click Submit.
- The next screen will show your album's name and description and there will be a link that says Click here to upload pictures!
- Click on that link and browse for photos on your computer. You can upload three photos at a time.
- Once you have selected your photos, click on Upload Pictures.
- After your pictures are uploaded you can give them captions and set one for the album cover.
- Make sure you click Save Changes and your photos will be added to your album.