Thread: Workloads at christmas

Red face Workloads at christmas

I don't know if anyone else has found this but i seem to find that i get absolutely bogged down in work in the lead up to Christmas. it's quite depressing really. Just these next two weeks i have 3 coursework deadlines for my A-levels, plus i've got revision for my re-sits in January. However, i have never let workloads put a damper on my Christmas spirit! But i was just wondering do you find this too?

Ali x
    And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ~Dr. Seuss

Yep, but I have year end close so it's very busy.

---
    ladyice
    icon from pattywack1992 @ LJ

I don't work right now SO I don't have that problem. Maybe next year. I am looking forward to getting my license and a job even if it is fast food. Just a little shopping money and some time out of the house.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!