Thread: Despite the pesky hackers...

Despite the pesky hackers...

I finally managed to get connected to ATC. Here's hoping that yours christmas is/was a good one.
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.

I also was finally able to get on after almost 2 weeks of trying!

Thank you, I had a lovely Christmas. I hope yours and everyone's was everything you hoped it would be. I was thinking about you guys!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I've been having trouble too, pesky people..
    Merry Christmas to all...

Trouble off and on for the last several weeks - but have managed to get on several times and now that the celebrations are over, I promise to be on more often
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I am SO sad and depressed right now. My boys can tell, too. They know how much the holiday season means to me. I guess the good part is I only really have 10-11 months to wait!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I will also say this: as far as technical problems with ATC are concerned...I am still having them, but I find it's a LOT more manageable if you use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    I will also say this: as far as technical problems with ATC are concerned...I am still having them, but I find it's a LOT more manageable if you use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer.
    Maybe that's it - I always use Foxfire

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Maybe that's it - I always use Foxfire

It's still dificult to get on to ATC. I'm sending this via my tablet and public wifi, not an ideal solution…

I wonder if it isn't time to completely take down ATC and start again with a cleaned and secure new forum.

Moley, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, too. and the same for everyone on here. and thank you, Mike, for that helpful info, even though I have a mac and usually use safari. I had a few days where I couldn't get on but since then it's been ok. I know it's not a big deal but it is a little annoying to always have that error message at the top of the page and to see everyone's posts doubled. I sure hope they get this resolved soon.