Thread: To bad my slideshow on UTUBE was not posted?? you all would enjoy it!

To bad my slideshow on UTUBE was not posted?? you all would enjoy it!

I don't what I am doing wrong can't seem to become a part of this forum, I am on many others and they love my Xmas display..

Maybe you have to have a certain number of posts before you can link to it.

I don't understand; you posted your 2013 christmas video on here within the last couple days and I was able to use the link and watched it ?? it was great

ok then where is it? I can not find it, but I see many old threads by the dates.

that's a very good question. I just tried to find it; clicked on your screen name and selected "started threads" and that one is NOT there. It's breathtakingly gorgeous, too. Everyone one here would have loved it. Hopefully Chantelle or the admins can get it back up here

Please give us the link again!

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    Please give us the link again!
    I just tried to post it twice two different ways, and got message it must be approved by moderator, and that is where the glitch comes in, so we will see?

Quote Originally Posted by Aputernut View Post
    I just tried to post it twice two different ways, and got message it must be approved by moderator, and that is where the glitch comes in, so we will see?

I hope Chantelle Joy approves it SOON!

Well I have 346 viewers on Utube, the only way I know to upload or post my slideshow/video, it runs about 6mins. and I guess this website does not approve utube?? we are getting lines of cars each night and our home was in our local newspaper with a photo, to bad a Christmas forum and I can not show it to you all.