Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ChantelleJoy on Vacation

Oh, this is so sad I hope you feel a litlle bit better now I'm wishing you a successful recovery, take care
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Heal quickly. Unfortunately I know of several other people who've had serious accidents in Mexico!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

oh, Chantelle, how awful! I'm sorry to hear this. I hope you have as speedy a recovery as possible. and I hope you had at least some good time in Mexico before the bridge collapsed.

I hope you get in hospital after christmas, so, that you can celebrate with your family.
    Its sad all this that has happened to you, I guess, you are very unlucky, my friend..

Im wishing you are not in much pain right now and also hope you can handle all tne pain until you have the surgery.
    Welcome back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Sending my best to you for a speedy recovery! Glad your foot was the only thing harmed and hope that it will heal completely with no problems!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

OMG Chantelle, that is terrible. Get well soon! WOW.

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

Here's hoping you are healed soon. I'm not sure about the exact legal situation, and whether any case would be covered under Canadian or Mexican jurisdiction, but I'd investigate your rights regarding compensation. Bridges shouldn't collapse underneath you, something somewhere has gone wrong to lead to this point, and it needs to be remedied.
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.