Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ChantelleJoy on Vacation

Hybrid View

ChantelleJoy on Vacation

Hi All!

I wanted to let everyone know that I'll be on Vacation starting tomorrow Friday, November 29th, until Sunday December 8th. Family & I are headed to Mexico!
    (I know, not very Christmassy, but we're going with my in-laws so it should be a fun time with the Baby.)

What this means is that I might be slower in responding to requests, messages and spam notifications. I believe I will have limited access to the internet, but there's a chance I'll be completly off the grid. You can always contact the Admin (allthingschristmas) if there's something urgent.

Trading in Snow for Sandals,
    ChantelleJoy
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Have fun, enjoy the days in Mexico.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

I hope you have a blast in Mexico, Chantelle! stay safe

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Enjoy your down time with your loved ones!! Remember...only drink BOTTLED water!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

It seems I will have limited Internet, I'll probably check in once a day or so in the mornings.

I just took this photo, thought my Christmas Family would enjoy:

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Sending my best to you for a speedy recovery! Glad your foot was the only thing harmed and hope that it will heal completely with no problems!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

It seems I will have limited Internet, I'll probably check in once a day or so in the mornings.

I just took this photo, thought my Christmas Family would enjoy:

A Santa statue at my resort.

have fun
    lovely photo
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

have fun
    lovely photo
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Hi Everyone.

You may have noticed I was gone a little longer than expected. I just got home from Mexico yesterday. There was a bit of an accident.
    I'm doing OK - my Husband and Baby are completly unharmed - but I did break my foot in several places.

On our way to dinner (baby was back in room asleep being watched by my in-laws), my Husband and I were crossing a bridge to the restaurant when it collapsed, and I fell about 15 feet into a rocky pond below. 10 people in total were on the staircase when it broke, but I was hurt the worst, my foot is broken in three places and will require surgery to repair, and months of rehab. I am in a Pin/Rod external sabilizer right now (if you want to see photos, I won't post them here because some people don't want to see that sort of thing, you can CLICK HERE)

I am very happy to be back home, and will be trying to have a restful, low-key Christmas (we wont be getting/decorating a big livingroom tree this year).

Depending on how my recovery goes, and how often I'll be at the Hospital in the coming weeks, I might not be online as much.

Sorry I didn't update you earlier! Please let me know if there's anything URGENT on the forum I can help/handle.