Thread: Help with window decorations

Help with window decorations

Do you think its possible to use those plastic giant candy canes that are used for the yard on your windows? I have an idea in mind but don"t know if its at all possible to do. I want to cross the giant candy canes where the top part of the canes are facing out not facing towards each other.

Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good Night

I think it would easier with the skinny ones they make. If you cross the the large ones and can keep them steady, remember that one of them will be an inch or so away from the glass. My idea for keeping them steady would be to drill a hole in exactly the same spot on each side of the one that's going against the glass, thread a wire through it and wrap the wire around the second candy cane. However, I think one of the men(Papa_Christmas or Minnesota Mike) could give you better advice.

Do you think there might be a window decoration already made of crossed candy canes?

Window decoration........Thank You !

Thank You I have the smaller ones on the smaller window in my living room and figured I could use the larger ones in the lager window. If I could drill a hole I think thats a great idea. I'll let you know how it goes!

Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good Night

I hope it works!
    Last edited by Merry Christmas Darling; 11-24-2013 at 06:05 AM.