White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies Recipe
White Chocolate And Cranberry Cookies are amazing chocolate chip cookies filled with white color chips, tasty cranberries and also flavored with almond. It is a special treat for kids.
- ¾ - Cup of butter or else margarine (softened)
- ¾ - Cup of sugar (packed, light brown in color)
- ½ - Cup of sugar (granulated)
- 2 - Tea-spoons of vanilla
- 1 – Tea-spoon almond extract, if desired
- 1 – Egg
- 1 ¾ - Cups of flour (Brand - Gold Medal® and all-purpose)
- ½ - Tea-spoon of baking soda
- ¼ - Teaspoon of salt
- 1 - Cup of vanilla (white color and baking chips (6 - oz))
- 1 - Cup of cranberries (sweetened and also dried)
- First heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Take a large bowl and add 1. Butter, 2. Brown sugar, 3. Granulated sugar, 4. Vanilla, 5. Almond extract, 6. Egg and beat it with mixer (electric) on average speed until all the ingredients well mixed. Now add and stir in 7. Flour, 8. Baking soda, 9. Salt. Then add and stir in 10. Baking chips and 11. Cranberries.
- Take a cookie sheet (ungreased), Spread it and over it drop dough with the help of round shaped table-spoon (full), leaving a gap of 2 - inches on all sides.
- Bake it for about 12 - 15 minutes until it changes to light brown in color. Allow it to cool for about 2 - 3 minutes; at last transfer it from cookie sheet to the cooling rack.
It is simple to prepare and takes total time of about 1 and half hour to ready this cookie. And with above quantity of ingredients, you can make around 35 – 36 Delicious Cookies.
Tags for this Thread