Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Papa's Train Layout

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Thanks Mike
    I used to have a web site to document the layout but it got too be to much hassle.
    I'm hoping to replace it with the photo bucket library.
    Did you think there were to many pictures?
    Did you find the descriptions useful to explain what was going on?
    I ask because I'm using the ATC forum as guinea pigs before I send the address and password out to family and fellow train enthusiasts.
    Thanks again for your comments.
    Loved the descriptions. Very helpful to know what I was looking at. I actually sat and looked through it ALL. It's truly an amazing thing. My question to you is this: I can only assume you are never moving. What will happen to it down the road? You have an awesome wife!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post

KP and I are utterly and totally amazed and think it's fantastic, all the detail that you have put into it, he likes the Arc Welder..
    Keep going, papa...

Thanks Tink I'm Glad you and KP enjoyed it. I need to make a video and post it the lights on the guy welding flah blue and white it looks pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    What an insane amount of work Papa
    Thanks Mike it keeps me off the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Loved the descriptions. Very helpful to know what I was looking at. I actually sat and looked through it ALL. It's truly an amazing thing. My question to you is this: I can only assume you are never moving. What will happen to it down the road? You have an awesome wife!!
    Thanks Mike.This is our second and last (presumably) Home. The only way it's coming down is if we move to the lake after retirement and I can build a bigger one.Yes my wife is a definite keeper.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

That is absolutely amazing and you can tell it's a complete labor of love. Great job.

Quote Originally Posted by gingerelf View Post
    That is absolutely amazing and you can tell it's a complete labor of love. Great job.
    Thanks gingerelf
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

oh my dear God, I don't know what I was expecting but this definitely not
    I can't believe how incredible everything looks, WOW Papa
    I have to show this to my parents
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    oh my dear God, I don't know what I was expecting but this definitely not
    I can't believe how incredible everything looks, WOW Papa
    I have to show this to my parents
    Thanks Snowflake
    Papa_Christmas

Here's a video

Papa_Christmas