Thread: Christmas Surprise

Christmas Surprise

What is something you love about or do at Christmas that makes you feel unique?

I wrote this in another thread but I collect Rudolph figurines from the old Rudolph movie.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I think everyone can think of traditions they have that they do every year, but maybe isn't necessarily "unique". For example, every year, on the day we put up the tree and decorate the house, we always end the day with my wife's special homemade hot chocolate, and we watch The Polar Express all together as a family. Not really that unique, but I bet there aren't many folks who do it the same as we do.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

this is a great thread, potentially, but I can't think of anything that others wouldn't have done or felt, at least not at this moment.

I hang personalized Christmas stockings (as decorations) for ALL of my nieces and nephews and as they have children, I attach a personalized Santa hat to the bottom of their stocking. Every year I say I'm going to stop this tradition, but every year I can't bear to see the empty spot at the top of my fireplace where the stockings go. The nieces and nephews now range in age from 15 to 30!!! LOL
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatzack View Post
    What is something you love about or do at Christmas that makes you feel unique?

I wrote this in another thread but I collect Rudolph figurines from the old Rudolph movie.
    Oh and not ti make you feel any less unique - but I have a small collection of these as well - stuffed wersion
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas