Thread: Solitaire Di Venezia

Question Solitaire Di Venezia

Have you ever played it? The object is to eliminate all the marbles except the one in the middle. Do you think it will be too hard for kids(say age 9 and up)?

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    Have you ever played it? The object is to eliminate all the marbles except the one in the middle. Do you think it will be too hard for kids(say age 9 and up)?
    Linda, I think, its a great game for them and I do not think that kids (age 9 and up) will have difficulties playing with this game..
    Do they (are they your grandchildren?) play with such/similar games? If so, they will love the game..
    Do you afraid they will end up stealing the marbles???

Well, the onlly thing I woul dare to say, is that it seems to me a bit expensive..
    In any case, I would definitely get it for kids (9 and up). I think kids at that age, are very smart.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Thank you, Olga. They won't steal the marbles, but in case one would get lost, I could put the Venetian marbles in a jar, and substitute cheap ones. And thank you for your advice! You are right --- it is expensive; I didn't know that there are CHEAPER VERSIONS AVAILABLE. Now everyone can benefit from my mistake.

I think the same grandchildren will enjoy the game Simon. That came out in the early eighties if I remember correctly. I was horrible with that game, but I've seen other people do well with it.

I have never heard of it! You learn something new every day!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I found some cheap marbles today!