Thread: Where do you buy your Christmas cards?

Question Where do you buy your Christmas cards?

Maybe I'm just turning into an old Scrooge, but the last few years the selections of boxed Christmas cards at my neighborhood drugstores and department stores has really disappointed me. I'm old and disabled now, so I'm no longer able to make homemade cards.

Have I just lost the Christmas spirit? Or have you also noticed that the quality of boxed Christmas cards seems to have gone way downhill lately?

Where do you shop for your Christmas cards?
    Will in Seattle
    a.k.a. "Clueless"

Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Hallmark always has nice cards, but expensive. I often order from Current, but their quality is not as good as it used to be. Sometimes I do homemade, but I too am diasabled and lack patience
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Lincolnshire uk
    I make my own, which you all will be receiving in the Christmas Card exchange..
    Merry Christmas to all...

I used to buy some Hallmark cards in the past. And yes I too find the holiday cards quality has gone down. I also used to make some of my cards. I too have health issues so unable to go to the shops and osteoarthritis allover including wrists. I started cardmaking for this season this week and can only do a little and then i have to stop. I miss the joy of being able to make a set of cards in one sitting. The card I started yesterday is only 1/3 into being done.From a tutorial splitcoaststampers from their latest newsletter.