Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Sharing Thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    I'm going to miss my younger daughter so much when she leaves for college (university) next month. She lived at home for the first two years of college - so I'm used to having her here. I will be SO quiet!
    My thoughts are with you!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

I Watch TLC channel, where Buddy Valastro is making an icredible cake... I think no one could ever make this, the guy is really the best!!!

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    I Watch TLC channel, where Buddy Valastro is making an icredible cake... I think no one could ever make this, the guy is really the best!!!
    I have been tempted to make the trip to his bake shop - about 45 minutes away - but since I'm diabetic - I couldn't eat any of it anyway!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I have been tempted to make the trip to his bake shop - about 45 minutes away - but since I'm diabetic - I couldn't eat any of it anyway!
    Oh Suzanne.. Well, maybe Buddy and his team can make sweets/cakes for people who are diabetic?? I bet, he would do it, if anyone asked him to.. Have you ever thought about that?

Oh Suzanne.. Well, maybe Buddy and his team can make sweets/cakes for people who are diabetic?? I bet, he would do it, if anyone asked him to.. Have you ever thought about that?
    Yes I'm sure he's been asked. You can make a cake that is low in sugar, but difficult to make one that is low in carbs (flour). Either way - I'm better off without it!

Bruno is growing up so fast!!! Wish he could remain a puppy for ever.... (I guess this a wish for every pet owner...)

My dog is a little terror. He just chased a BIG dog down the street yesterday. His bark sounds aggressive - but he really just wants to play!

My dog is a little terror. He just chased a BIG dog down the street yesterday. His bark sounds aggressive - but he really just wants to play!
    this is so funny
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Time is coming where tree and ornaments boxes are coming down. After Christmas day, decoration moments are my most wonderful ones of the year....

Time is coming where tree and ornaments boxes are coming down. After Christmas day, decoration moments are my most wonderful ones of the year....
    absolutely agree
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*