Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sharing Thoughts...

March is on its way, I can hardly believe that were heading to Spring, time flies thats for sure..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    March is on its way, I can hardly believe that were heading to Spring, time flies thats for sure..

I've been thinking the same thing! It has been a very depressing winter soooooo... much snow and we are expecting another 6 to 12 inches on Tuesday!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Spring is almost here, dear friend, and all this terrible winter for you will be just a bad dream!!

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Spring is almost here, dear friend, and all this terrible winter for you will be just a bad dream!!
    Yes this winter was a nightmare - weather wise! So much depression and everyone is talking about moving south

I've started to make plans for my flower garden this spring! I will once again do a container garden on my deck and a few pots of flowers on the front patio. We have a huge problem with deer and raccoons eating all the flowers that are planted in the ground, so I am forced to keep them up on the deck and patio. I'm thinking of a mix of petunias, pansies, salvia, yellow marigolds, spike plants and vinca. I may also do a small herb garden and maybe some cherry tomatoes. After this long, hard winter I am so excited for the spring

There have been lots of times, where I log in to post and I feel sad when I find out that its only me in..
    I guess, the same happens to you Tink, Suzanne, Angelpugs, sorry if I forget someone..
    I just wish we could keep this place more alive..

(these are only some thoughts I wanted to share with you...)

Today, it was more like summer... 22c, went swimming in the swimming pool, spent the rest of the day in the balcony. Sun was unbelievable.
    I wonder how summer is gonna be like...

I wish this place was more active as well. I have a feeling that some are posting on other forums now - hope they come back

yeah, it's a litlle bit quiet here but I'm happy when I see some familliar faces here
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Time really flies, Easter is approaching, I can still remember the day I was taking Christmas decoration down...
    I dont know, seems to me that this year is moving so quickly!!