Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 371

Thread: How are you Feeling & Why?

  1. #211
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    15,586
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Im feeling a little sick, neck is killing me and I have a huge headache, Im about to go to bed in a while and get some sleep.
    zzz....
    Feel better olga!

    I'm feeling housebound again!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,423
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Oh no feel better snowflake
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Im feeling a little sick, neck is killing me and I have a huge headache, Im about to go to bed in a while and get some sleep.
    zzz....
    I hope you guys feel better soon...
    Merry Christmas to all...




  3. #213
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,423
    Feeling good...yay....did a bit of light gardening yesterday first bit in a year. But I am a bit sore and tired after..

    Son is doing well on his medications, no side effects as yet..
    Merry Christmas to all...




  4. #214
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    15,586
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Feeling good...yay....did a bit of light gardening yesterday first bit in a year. But I am a bit sore and tired after..

    Son is doing well on his medications, no side effects as yet..
    Good to hear you both are feeling better! I would love to be able to do some gardening - now if only I could FIND the garden!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    15,586
    Sad - about to attend a funeral mass
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,423
    Well into the second week with first injection......WOW.... I haven't felt this good in a year or more.
    Due second injection on Monday so lets hope it keeps going..:P

    Hope your all doing OK with that horrid storm your having...
    Merry Christmas to all...




  7. #217
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    15,586
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Well into the second week with first injection......WOW.... I haven't felt this good in a year or more.
    Due second injection on Monday so lets hope it keeps going..:P

    Hope your all doing OK with that horrid storm your having...
    Tink - that is so good to hear!!! Sending positive thoughts your way!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,517
    I'm really happy if all of you here are feeling well
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day
    .


    *Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    15,586
    Feeling overwhelmed - taxes to do and house to clean
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,423
    A bit tired from the injection yesterday, but otherwise well..
    Merry Christmas to all...




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr