Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Papa's Christmas Wonderland 2013

Ohhh the Train Tree! :D :D

I love that there are 250+ Ornaments on your Hallmark tree - it's beautiful and full from every angle!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Thanks for the kind words gang.

Was enjoying the decorating so much I blew off work yesterday and kept on going.

I tried out some icicles on the train room tree, what do y'all think?
    It needs something to fill it in more and I have terrible luck with garlands.
    It could definitely use more icicles than what I had if I can remember where I got them.

The Front Entry(Snowman's Land)

Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

I had to replace the lights on this little tree.
    I used some L.E.D. blue and white snowflake lights that every 4th light twinkles.

Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Here are some pics of everything lit up.

Papa_Christmas

Wow your decorations are beautiful!

LOVE Snowman Land!! For some reason I can't pull up the last set of photos - I'll try again later
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Berry View Post
    Wow your decorations are beautiful!
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    LOVE Snowman Land!! For some reason I can't pull up the last set of photos - I'll try again later
    Thanks Penny, Thanks OM
    The pics are showing up on my PC here at work don't know what the problem could be.
    Papa_Christmas

As always - Every Year - just BEAUTIFUL!

I remember when you got those Train Snowflakes for the ceiling Papa - one of my favourite features!

I still havn't started decorating even an INCH of my place. I'm TRYING to wait till after my Birthday (Nov 23rd) but I know I wont last!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

absolutely gorgeous, as usual! I love the icicles on your train tree, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleJoy View Post
    As always - Every Year - just BEAUTIFUL!

I remember when you got those Train Snowflakes for the ceiling Papa - one of my favourite features!

I still havn't started decorating even an INCH of my place. I'm TRYING to wait till after my Birthday (Nov 23rd) but I know I wont last!
    Thanks Chantelle, I love the train snowflakes too.
    My goal every year is too be done by Thanksgiving and this year I might actually make it.
    Papa_Christmas