Thread: Bought Some Outdoor Lights

:snow: Bought Some Outdoor Lights

I bought icicle lights and hooks today. I never had lights along the roof line before. I think I'll just have Eric put these around the porch. I hope my ladder will reach. If not, I may have to buy a new one. I also bought a lot of mini garland. And little Christmas boxes to store a tiny nativity set in.

Is it just me, or is this really boring?

no, it's not boring, at least not to me. I'm looking forward to pictures when you get it all finished

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    i bought white light too merry for going outside... I also bought a outdoor santa sleigh and 4 reindeers for my outdoor display..

I also bought 8 sets of mini lights for outside - mainly to replace older sets - some white' some red' some green and some multi!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    I bought icicle lights and hooks today. I never had lights along the roof line before. I think I'll just have Eric put these around the porch. I hope my ladder will reach. If not, I may have to buy a new one. I also bought a lot of mini garland. And little Christmas boxes to store a tiny nativity set in.

Is it just me, or is this really boring?

I loves me some outside lights MCD can't wait too see your display
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

I love outdoor light displays! There's a street about a mile from my home that is very well decorated every year, and it looks beautiful at night! Hope this works out well for you!