Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm gonna be a grandma again!!!!

I'm gonna be a grandma again!!!!

my oldest son (who was my baby until he was 13) and his girlfriend video chatted with my younger son and I last night and announced she is pregnant!! This is their first and the little one is due June 25, which is one week after my birthday. I am so thrilled!!!! (although I do wish they were married, which they told me last night that they would be getting married) right now, I have 4 grandsons, the oldest one belongs to my oldest daughter, and the other three belong to my second oldest daughter. The youngest just started kindergarten this year. I will be ecstatic no matter what sex the newest one turns out to be, but it would be very nice to have a granddaughter.

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    my oldest son (who was my baby until he was 13) and his girlfriend video chatted with my younger son and I last night and announced she is pregnant!! This is their first and the little one is due June 25, which is one week after my birthday. I am so thrilled!!!! (although I do wish they were married, which they told me last night that they would be getting married) right now, I have 4 grandsons, the oldest one belongs to my oldest daughter, and the other three belong to my second oldest daughter. The youngest just started kindergarten this year. I will be ecstatic no matter what sex the newest one turns out to be, but it would be very nice to have a granddaughter.
    thats fantastic news steph535...congrats..

Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    thats fantastic news steph535...congrats..
    thanks, frosty

Congrats, steph.........
    Merry Christmas to all...

Im very happy for you, you are a very lucky grandma, I have to say!! I think, that, if its gonna be a granddaughter, you ll get absolutely crazy dear friend!!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Congrats Steph!! Wish I was a grandma. I'm 57 and my 28 year old daughter has no plans for children!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

thanks, everyone! Olga, you got that right, I just wished I lived closer to them, I rarely get to see any of them. OM, I'm 58, but had my first at only 19, so my oldest will be 39 on Christmas Eve. her son, was also born on Christmas Eve.. (I know this doesnt' really have anything to do with anything; I'm just throwing that in for your reading pleasure, lol) My son who announced he's going to be a father, just turned 34 and some of us thought he would never have a girlfriend, let alone get married or be a father (he had had a couple girlfriends years ago), so you just never know.

Cograts, thats amazing steph! Good luck

Congrats Steph!!!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

It couldn't happen to a nicer person!