Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATC Forum Chat

ATC Forum Chat

Well, it's about time we start taking IN REAL TIME, don't you think?

To Log In:
    1) Choose a Nickname (No special Characters, just the Alphabet & Numbers)
    2) Type in the CAPTCHA Characters/Numbers
    3) Hit Connect.

You will see code for 3-5 seconds, and then you will join the Chat Room.
    See you there!

AllThingsChristmas Forum Chat Room

^To Chat: Just Type in the Blank Space at the Bottom of the Chat Room and hit ENTER!^

*NOTE* I will be logged in most days, but may take a few minutes to respond if I'm away from the computer! You'll see me logged in as either ChantelleJoy or Chantelle|Away
    You will also see a user @ChanServ - this is simply a channel placeholder, not a person.

Stick around for a little bit, see who else shows up!
    Last edited by ChantelleJoy; 10-22-2013 at 01:24 AM.
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

I can't log in
    Last edited by ChantelleJoy; 10-21-2013 at 04:17 PM. Reason: FIXED
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

I was able to get on chat; it said Chantelle and I were the only ones on, but said "away" after Chantelle's name. then, later, I noticed Chantelle had said 'hi' to me but I couldn't see any place to type a reply ? I tried clicking in various places but nothing worked

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I didn't have any luck either. I just saw a lot of code.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

OK I've removed the link and embedded the chat room in the main post.
    I've included further instructions. I hope this clarifies things.
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleJoy View Post
    OK I've removed the link and embedded the chat room in the main post.
    I've included further instructions. I hope this clarifies things.
    I wish there was a chat room link on the forum main page. I don't know what you mean by 'in the main post.' sorry. do you mean that every time we want to log onto the chat, we have to find this thread and use your original post?
    Last edited by steph535; 10-23-2013 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    I wish there was a chat room link on the forum main page. I don't know what you mean by 'in the main post.' sorry. do you mean that every time we want to log onto the chat, we have to find this thread and use your original post?
    I've added a link on the main forum menu at the top.
    The entire chat logon/window is now in my original main post for this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleJoy View Post
    ok, thanks very much, Chantelle

has anyone been using the chat? I have logged on a few times but usually no one is there, sometimes Chantelle is, though, but it seems if you scroll down or minimize it or anything, and go back to it, it's back to whatever was there before you said anything. anyone try it more than once? what has your experience been? how do you keep on the chat (make it smaller on the computer screen) while still being able to view threads and post?