Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our pets.....

Our pets.....

I thought it would be fun to have a thread where we posted pictures of our pets and some information on them.

palmer.jpg

This is Palmer. He's a Lab/Pug mix. We adopted him from a rescue agency in July. He's just over a year old and weighs about 22 pounds. Our vet says he's fully grown. He walks me to the door when I leave for work in the mornings, and meets me at the door when I come home every evening.

Palmer is beautiful. My dog is a YorkiePoo (Yorkshire Terrier/Poodle Mix). He is five years old. We adopted him from a family who could no longer care for him, when he was 2 and a half. He is a sweetheart. He loves people and is jealous of other animals. Very smart, full of energy, hates to be alone. He cries inconsolably when we leave and gets very upset if everyone is not home after dark. If he sees me with my purse, he knows I am leaving and tries to get me to sit down with him. He will then sit on my lap so I can't leave. He is all black - very soft hair - about 11 pounds. His name is Chocolate - but he is not brown! I've posted photos of him elsewhere on ATC and will post more again soon.

Oh and he was a Christmas present to me from my daughters - Christmas 2011
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Palmer and Chocolate are beautiful dogs, I also want to have a dog but I live with my family and grandpa and granny in apartment so I'm not the one who choose :(

I have water turtle, her name is Lala and she is 11 years old. She was very litlle when we bought her but now she is quite big. Sometimes I take her out of aquarium and then she walks around the house but then I have to pay attention where she is. She loves to eat meat and Apple and spending time on a place inside aquarium under the lamp .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Lala is a very pretty turtle. It must be interesting to watch what they do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Brno is adorable! I am partial to black dogs

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Brno is adorable! I am partial to black dogs
    Thank you Suzanne.

Quote Originally Posted by wstaple View Post
    I thought it would be fun to have a thread where we posted pictures of our pets and some information on them.

palmer.jpg

This is Palmer. He's a Lab/Pug mix. We adopted him from a rescue agency in July. He's just over a year old and weighs about 22 pounds. Our vet says he's fully grown. He walks me to the door when I leave for work in the mornings, and meets me at the door when I come home every evening.
    Hi Palmer from Bruno!

I love Bruno's big, floppy ears in the last picture! He's a great looking dog!

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Lala is a very pretty turtle. It must be interesting to watch what they do.
    yeah, turtles are interesting and very curious animals. Lala even recognize the person who brings her food from non familliar faces.

When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*