Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Whatever happened to?...

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    yeah but this feeling of intimacy is excatly what shows how close we are here and that's something I personally like, it's just nice to come here and talk with Christmas friends, we are one big Christmas family here
    you took the words out of my mouth "snowflake"...

I have also often wondered what makes someone join, then just not come back, or only come back once or twice, even though they are given a warm welcome. and, as far as all the games, sometimes I do get tired of them; some are fun, some seem to be just fillers while we wait for Christmas. There are some what used to be regulars that I really miss on here; hoping at least some of them will be returning soon
    I forgot to mention that the other christmas forums also have all these games, so I don't think they are a common reason for folks not returning to this forum..
    Last edited by steph535; 10-13-2013 at 01:33 AM.

Perhaps some people get bored and some are interested in Christmas, but not really addicted as a handful of us are.

Oh, and I wish we could think up some more games.

SEVENTY-TWO people are viewing this section of the forum!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    Perhaps some people get bored and some are interested in Christmas, but not really addicted as a handful of us are.
    yep, I think you might be on to something. I love Christmas, but I know I am not as addicted as some of the members here, and that's why I am not on year round.

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    SEVENTY-TWO people are viewing this section of the forum!!!
    that is a LOT of people at one time. Hey, people!!! Come on in, we'd love to have you!!

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    yep, I think you might be on to something. I love Christmas, but I know I am not as addicted as some of the members here, and that's why I am not on year round.
    i love christmas too steph535..but i"m not addicted either..well i don"t think so..but we sure do need more guys coming to the forum,for the time of year its still mighty quiet..merry your right i think we do need more games..i"l try and think of some later today..

Well I'm proud to say I am totally addicted!!! People drop out for many reasons - losing their password, going through a rough period in their lives, lack of time, a routine change, access to internet may be limited, etc. Then there are guests who enjoy viewing, but just don't want to commit totally to it. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    i love christmas too steph535..but i"m not addicted either..well i don"t think so..but we sure do need more guys coming to the forum,for the time of year its still mighty quiet..merry your right i think we do need more games..i"l try and think of some later today..
    if I had to guess or take a vote, frosty, I would say you are addicted, but you would know best..