Thread: Christmas on the Internet! :)

a feast for the eyes; there are many beautiful and creative ideas and pics in here. thanks, Merry!
    Last edited by steph535; 09-16-2013 at 05:43 AM.

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    beautiful and exciting ideas there merry...what would we do without you..thank you so much my friend for posting a lovely thread merry...

LOove all the ideas for decoratung the fireplace. I consider myself luck to have one - but always end up decorating it the same way!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I'm happy to share the links. I can hardly wait to see everyone's photos.

And how I wish I had a fireplace! We rented a house for seven years that had a fireplace. We were so poor that I never decorated it. I had a wreath on the door, a Christmas tree, and a nativity set. Hey, I thought that was something! My mother never had a wreath on the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    I'm happy to share the links. I can hardly wait to see everyone's photos.

And how I wish I had a fireplace! We rented a house for seven years that had a fireplace. We were so poor that I never decorated it. I had a wreath on the door, a Christmas tree, and a nativity set. Hey, I thought that was something! My mother never had a wreath on the door.
    A fireplace really adds to the Christmas feel! I rarely use it - the smoke bothers my lungs - but I love to decorate it. My main tree is situated right next to it!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas