Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Everyting Happens For One Reason

Everyting Happens For One Reason

Having spent lots and lots of hours dealing mostly with health / work and other issues, I started this thread, thinking, that it 'd be nice for any of us who might want to share thoughts, to do so, in this thread.

I just dropped to the conclusion, that, everything, weather we like it or not, seems to happen for a reason...
    At least, thats what I think, my lovely friends...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

I absolutelly agree with you olga. You know sometimes something happened and you feel sad, angry, and even betrayed in some way but then after a while when everything is over you start to feel it' s actually right because everything is happening for a reason. So if something has to happen or if is something you have to experince let it be. It's not maybe always nice and shiny but if you bring something out of it or you learn some lesson it was worth it.
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Work Issue

The following days are gonna be the last for me at work..
    Its been a sick situation here, the last 3 years and I dare to say, that, lots of my health issues, that most of you know, have something to do with all the stress here, which has been huge these years...

I was announced that Im getting fired by the end of the month, a thing that I was really asking for it, as, Im one of the last and luckiest that will get full compensation (Troika changes everything from next year...)
    So, I may be sad Im leaving my office after 20 years, but, honestly, I feel ok, as, I will have the time to see what to do with my life and maybe spend a little time with myself, something I had almost forgotten, over the last years...

I feel lucky, I spent almost half of my life in this work, I had very good moments and bad as well, especially the last 3 years.. But I wanna remember only the good ones and also wanna remember with kindness and love some of my colleagues, I spent years with.

Ive come to this point in my life and Im looking forward to begin living again, I do not know where this is gonna be, but, as long as I have my health, my family and my love next to me, I feel very strong to fight for the present/gift that we are given, called LIFE.

Thats all, my friends!
    Last edited by olga; 09-19-2013 at 01:29 PM.

You are so correct olga. I wish you well in your journey!
    Last edited by ornamentmaven; 09-20-2013 at 12:50 PM.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    You are so orrect olga. I wish you well in your journey!
    Thank you very much, Suzanne, hope everyting goes well, no matter what this is gonna be.
    And, for some reason I do not know, I believe, it was definitely the time for me to leave..
    Lets go for a new beginning..

Olga; you wern't 'asking for it'.
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    The following days are gonna be the last for me at work..
    Its been a sick situation here, the last 3 years and I dare to say, that, lots of my health issues, that most of you know, have something to do with all the stress here, which has been huge these years...

I was announced that Im getting fired by the end of the month, a thing that I was really asking for it, as, Im one of the last and luckiest that will get full compensation (Troika changes everything from next year...)
    So, I may be sad Im leaving my office after 20 years, but, honestly, I feel ok, as, I will have the time to see what to do with my life and maybe spend a little time with myself, something I had almost forgotten, over the last years...

I feel lucky, I spent almost half of my life in this work, I had very good moments and bad as well, especially the last 3 years.. But I wanna remember only the good ones and also wanna remember with kindness and love some of my colleagues, I spent years with.

Ive come to this point in my life and Im looking forward to begin living again, I do not know where this is gonna be, but, as long as I have my health, my family and my love next to me, I feel very strong to fight for the present/gift that we are given, called LIFE.

Thats all, my friends!
    OLga, I'm very sorry to hear that you are having a bad time, I wish you and your loved ones all the happiness and love in the world....
    Merry Christmas to all...

Olga, I am sorry to hear about all of this. I know it must be scary, and it sounds like you are trying to be positive; good for you! I wish you all the best in this new journey

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    OLGA,i wish you and your family all the best my friend...hope things work out for yeah soon buddy..take care

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    OLga, I'm very sorry to hear that you are having a bad time, I wish you and your loved ones all the happiness and love in the world....
    Hey,Yvette, thanks for your reply, well, to be honest, Im not really having a bad time, as, this decision was actually one way decision, I did not have to choose..
    So, feels better, when I think, that it was the right thing to do.

I really feel ok.