Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Everyting Happens For One Reason

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    Olga, I am sorry to hear about all of this. I know it must be scary, and it sounds like you are trying to be positive; good for you! I wish you all the best in this new journey
    Hi dear friend! I m quite possitive, and I always wanna be, as, nobody has ever said that life would be full of happy moments..
    I will definitely need much time to get my life back, or at least a normal life, but, that is life and Im ready or feel ready to fight for a normal life.. Everyone deserves this..

Thanks Steph
    Last edited by olga; 10-03-2013 at 06:51 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    OLGA,i wish you and your family all the best my friend...hope things work out for yeah soon buddy..take care
    There have always been times in life where we have to take decisions that we may not like.
    We have to see what is good for us, for our family, for our present and future..

I had stopped living the present, I did not make dreams for my future.. So, I could not stay somewhere were I was not paid, its just not fair to work the whole day and in the end of the day not to have glass of milk to drink, or hide from all those I owned money.. How long can a human being live like that..

So, Im actually ok, I got my full compensation, I do not owe to anyone, I have money to live for about 2 years and the most important thing:
    I can live the present and make dreams for my future..

Thanks Frosty..
    Last edited by olga; 10-03-2013 at 06:53 AM.

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    There have always been times in life where we have to take decisions that we may not like.
    We have to see what is good for us, for our family, for our present and future..

I had stopped living the present, I did not make dreams for my future.. So, I could not stay somewhere were I was not paid, its just not fair to work the whole day and in the end of the day not to have glass of milk to drink, or hide from all those I owned money.. How long can a human being live like that..

So, Im actually ok, I got my full compensation, I do not owe to anyone, I have money to live for about 2 years and the most important thing:

Thanks Frosty..
    glad you got your full compensation olga..i"m so happy for yeah olga..take care my friend..

Olga things are looking up!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Thanks Frosty..

Glad things are better, Olga...
    Merry Christmas to all...

And the most important thing, is, that, the last 2 weeks I do not work, I do things I had almost forgotten...
    I do a lot of gardening, I cook more, I go for long walks, I sleep a little more, I find more time for myself, I prepare much much better for Christmas..

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    And the most important thing, is, that, the last 2 weeks I do not work, I do things I had almost forgotten...
    I do a lot of gardening, I cook more, I go for long walks, I sleep a little more, I find more time for myself, I prepare much much better for Christmas..
    sounds like your enjoying life again olga..happy for yeah my friend..

Glad your feeling better...
    Merry Christmas to all...

Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    sounds like your enjoying life again olga..happy for yeah my friend..
    Oh, you can say that again, Frosty... We lose soo many things working all day....
    Im glad Ive found some again and believe me, they have made me enjoy life, again, yes..

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Glad your feeling better...