Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introducing LydiaJoy!

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleJoy View Post
    So, most of you know I got engaged & married last year.

I am overjoyed to annouce that on May 28th, 2013 my Husband and I welcomed our baby girl into the world: Lydia Joy (yes, I gave her my middle name).

Christmas is a special time of year to begin with, now with a fresh set of eyes and wonderment, every year is going to be even more special.

I can't wait to share all of her Christmas FIRST's with everyone here on the forum!

Awwwww, chantelle she's beautiful and on my birthday too........

Congratulations....
    Merry Christmas to all...

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Awwwww, chantelle she's beautiful and on my birthday too........

Congratulations....

OH that's fantastic!!!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

OH that's fantastic!!!
    She is soooo gorgeous ...

She will bring you both so much joy and happiness and what a lovely time, Lydia Joy's First Christmas..
    Merry Christmas to all...

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Congrats!! SO happy for you! If you think you love the holiday season now...just wait until you get to watch it all through your child's eyes!!! It's magical!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Congrats!! SO happy for you! If you think you love the holiday season now...just wait until you get to watch it all through your child's eyes!!! It's magical!!
    I CAN'T WAIT Mike!!! I've already started planning some outfits - poor kid won't know what hit her, wearing Red/White/Green for an entire month strait!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

I CAN'T WAIT Mike!!! I've already started planning some outfits - poor kid won't know what hit her, wearing Red/White/Green for an entire month strait!
    lOL!!!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Congratulations Chantelle!!

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...