Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 497

Thread: What are you doing Right Now?

  1. #211
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,463
    Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    what is a jaffa cake, tink?

    It's got a cake bottom then jaffa orange jam stuff in the middle and chocolate on the top....

    http://www.jaffacakes.co.uk/
    Merry Christmas to all...




  2. #212
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    watching my soaps..

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,463
    Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    is that because you are cold, or because it helps a little with the pain, or both?
    It's a bit of both, steph..it's blooming cheaper than putting the central heating on at the moment.
    My arm that had the pnuemo jab on is hot and hurting...ouch..
    Merry Christmas to all...




  4. #214
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,627
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    It's got a cake bottom then jaffa orange jam stuff in the middle and chocolate on the top....

    http://www.jaffacakes.co.uk/
    oh, ok. thanks, tink!

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,463
    Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    oh, ok. thanks, tink!
    Your welcome, there are very nice and you can't just have one...
    Merry Christmas to all...




  6. #216
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    It's a bit of both, steph..it's blooming cheaper than putting the central heating on at the moment.
    My arm that had the pnuemo jab on is hot and hurting...ouch..
    especially when it was announced today electric prices are going up again tink...

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,463
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    especially when it was announced today electric prices are going up again tink...
    Yeah, I was reading that, part of the reason for getting electric blanket last year. It has saved a bit.
    Merry Christmas to all...




  8. #218
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Yeah, I was reading that, part of the reason for getting electric blanket last year. It has saved a bit.
    ive got one on the bed too tink..its a blessing at this time of year...

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,463
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    ive got one on the bed too tink..its a blessing at this time of year...
    Yeah, love it, got a duel one so much easier than squabbling over who has what on.
    Merry Christmas to all...




  10. #220
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Yeah, love it, got a duel one so much easier than squabbling over who has what on.
    same here tink..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr