Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing Right Now?

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    having my breakfast..

Posting here and chillin'..
    Merry Christmas to all...

Facebook.
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

just finished baking pancakes..

Making some pumpkin favour box's...
    Merry Christmas to all...

Finishing my coffee. Just got home from the pharmacy
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

having a cuppa coffee..

Thinking about how fatigued I am! I have to run outside and move the sprinkler every fifteen minutes to get the grass seed to grow. My yard is very large!

I just spent the last hour going through some old photo albums. I was looking for old Christmas photos which, surprisingly enough, made me very sad! Missing the old days and people who are no longer with us (my Dad, my Father-in-law, my Grandma, my husband's two grandmas, my Aunt, my Brother-in-law). And now my kids, nieces and nephews are all starting to go their own ways. So much change!

Another thing that's changed a lot is my Christmas tree. I always used to have real trees. The first tree I set up on my own - as an adult was 35 years ago (1978) It had two boxes of cheap ornaments, a string of lights, tinsel and some weird pointy topper! Now I have so many ornaments I can't fit them all on two trees, let alone one!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    I just spent the last hour going through some old photo albums. I was looking for old Christmas photos which, surprisingly enough, made me very sad! Missing the old days and people who are no longer with us (my Dad, my Father-in-law, my Grandma, my husband's two grandmas, my Aunt, my Brother-in-law). And now my kids, nieces and nephews are all starting to go their own ways. So much change!
    I know what you mean. I get sad, too, and wish I had more pictures from days past --- especially of my hubby.

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Another thing that's changed a lot is my Christmas tree. I always used to have real trees. The first tree I set up on my own - as an adult was 35 years ago (1978) It had two boxes of cheap ornaments, a string of lights, tinsel and some weird pointy topper! Now I have so many ornaments I can't fit them all on two trees, let alone one!
    The worst thing about our first tree as a couple was the hideous plastic angel on top; the plastic wasn't so much the problem as the poor ugly design. I waited too long to find a nice tree topper.