Page 116 of 206 FirstFirst ... 1666106111112113114115116117118119120121126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2054

Thread: Tink's Hello Room!

Hello all. I had my holiday get-together last night and we all had such a good time! Now I'm stuck at home in a snow storm. It's been snowing non-stop for about 17 hours!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Hello everyone yes i know we are getting it to the snow non-stop,winds it's awful out there plows are having issues keeping up.Take care everyone and stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs2 View Post
    Hello everyone yes i know we are getting it to the snow non-stop,winds it's awful out there plows are having issues keeping up.Take care everyone and stay safe.
    Well - I know that if it stays cold - we will surely have a white Christmas - even if it doesn't snow again!!!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Hello all. I had my holiday get-together last night and we all had such a good time! Now I'm stuck at home in a snow storm. It's been snowing non-stop for about 17 hours!
    Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs2 View Post
    Keep safe and warm....
    Merry Christmas to all...

Good Evening....

Hello hope everyone has a good week ahead,as we have alot of snow and dangerous windchills here although it is lovely but,we'll enjoy it from the inside doing more baking today as i'm listening to my christmas music.

Good morning everyone! It's quite a day!

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

Hello and good morning everyone it's been some evening here we got so much snow and it's cold looks like christmas now my outside lights look so pretty.

Good Morning....

How's things?

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Good Morning....

How's things?

Good morning Tink, thank goodness the forum is back! I couldn't access it at all yesterday. Was it just me?

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...