Page 77 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2767727374757677787980818287127 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 1620

Thread: Tink's Hello Room!

  1. #761
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arlington,Texas
    Posts
    1,804
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Weather said will be like that until the 10th of November..
    Im decorating this weekend, thats for sure, I just did not want spring weather!!!.

    When do you start??

    Having the carpets cleaned on Friday so I hope to get started on Saturday.

    We do so many decorations it will take most of November to get it all finished.


    I love to sit back with a glass of Christmas cheer and look at it all when I'm done.
    Papa_Christmas

    'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

  2. #762
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Having the carpets cleaned on Friday so I hope to get started on Saturday.

    We do so many decorations it will take most of November to get it all finished.


    I love to sit back with a glass of Christmas cheer and look at it all when I'm done.
    Oh friend, what a joy, to sit back and have a drink, when everything is finished and only tree lights are twinkling...
    I start one day earlier!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  3. #763
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arlington,Texas
    Posts
    1,804
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Oh friend, what a joy, to sit back and have a drink, when everything is finished and only tree lights are twinkling...
    I start one day earlier!!!
    I look forward to seeing your pictures.

    Take care my friend time for me to get back to work.
    Papa_Christmas

    'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

  4. #764
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    I look forward to seeing your pictures.

    Take care my friend time for me to get back to work.
    You too, my good friend.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  5. #765
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    good afternoon guys...

  6. #766
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,557
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythesnowman View Post
    good afternoon guys...
    hi!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  7. #767
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    hi!
    hi olga and tink..

  8. #768
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,429
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    So am I, Dave... Just a tiny problem.. Weather does not change... Spring weather all day... :(
    You should come here, it'll soon get your Christmas spirit going......
    Merry Christmas to all...




  9. #769
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,429
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    So am I, Dave... Just a tiny problem.. Weather does not change... Spring weather all day... :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Morning Frosty
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Hello friends!!
    Quote Originally Posted by aLEKSA. View Post
    Good afternoon!
    Good Afternoon...
    Merry Christmas to all...




  10. #770
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,429
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythesnowman View Post
    hi olga and tink..

    Good Afternoon, frosty...
    Merry Christmas to all...




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr