Page 50 of 179 FirstFirst ... 40454647484950515253545560100150 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 1785

Thread: Tink's Hello Room!

  1. #491
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,476
    Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    Tink, I'm so glad to hear the pain pills are helping you to feel better!
    Steph, thanks. I keep stopping taking them in the vain hope I am imaging it....but no....

    What you up too today?
    Merry Christmas to all...




  2. #492
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,637
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Steph, thanks. I keep stopping taking them in the vain hope I am imaging it....but no....

    What you up too today?
    nothing much, tink. did some housework, and went to a memorial service that was held at the playground of our apartment complex for the family of the little 4 year old girl that died last weekend when her mother accidentally ran over her with their car. It was a nice little service, except it's still pretty hot here and it was humid. most of us had to stand (which is fine) but I wore sandals and the fire ants had a feast day on the tops of my feet. hope everyone has an excellent day

  3. #493
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,768
    Im off to my sisters, talk to you later, my friends, hope rest of Sunday is relaxing and peaceful for all.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  4. #494
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,476
    Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    nothing much, tink. did some housework, and went to a memorial service that was held at the playground of our apartment complex for the family of the little 4 year old girl that died last weekend when her mother accidentally ran over her with their car. It was a nice little service, except it's still pretty hot here and it was humid. most of us had to stand (which is fine) but I wore sandals and the fire ants had a feast day on the tops of my feet. hope everyone has an excellent day
    Yeah, that was so sad I can't imagine what the poor mother must be feeling..
    I have just done a bit more to my batch cookathon, so when its done no more cooking for a least 2 months as we eat out of the freezer.
    Hope you have a good day too, steph..
    Merry Christmas to all...




  5. #495
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,476
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Im off to my sisters, talk to you later, my friends, hope rest of Sunday is relaxing and peaceful for all.

    See you later, Olga have a good day...
    Merry Christmas to all...




  6. #496
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,673
    Good afternoon, have a nice Sunday
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day
    .


    *Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

  7. #497
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,476
    Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    Good afternoon, have a nice Sunday
    You too, SF....
    Merry Christmas to all...




  8. #498
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    16,035
    Hi friends - have a great Sunday!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  9. #499
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,476
    Evening All....
    Hoping your all having a good Sunday...I'm off to bed now so I'll see you all tomorrow......nighty, night...
    Merry Christmas to all...




  10. #500
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    north adams ma.
    Posts
    2,671
    Hello and good morning everyone have a nice Monday.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr