Page 49 of 203 FirstFirst ... 3944454647484950515253545999149 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 2025

Thread: Tink's Hello Room!

  1. #481
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,014
    Tink it's a pleasure whenever you're online with us!

    Hope you feel great today!

    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

  2. #482
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    16,518
    hello friends
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  3. #483
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,866
    Hello there, how are you all doing?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  4. #484
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,651
    Good Morning, All....

    I've been away 5 minutes and people are leaving the forum, what's that all about?

    I feel much better, thanks in part to those little things called pain relief......

    So what are you all up too today....me, I'm watching some Christmas films and then planning the redesign of the kitchen for Christmas decs.....
    Merry Christmas to all...




  5. #485
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    north adams ma.
    Posts
    2,671
    Hello and good morning tink and everyone hope your enjoying your sunday.

  6. #486
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,651
    Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs2 View Post
    Hello and good morning tink and everyone hope your enjoying your sunday.
    Good Morning, ....

    I hope your Sunday is a good one too...might sit and watch movies today....
    Merry Christmas to all...




  7. #487
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,866
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Good Morning, All....

    I've been away 5 minutes and people are leaving the forum, what's that all about?

    I feel much better, thanks in part to those little things called pain relief......

    So what are you all up too today....me, I'm watching some Christmas films and then planning the redesign of the kitchen for Christmas decs.....
    Morning to you, hope you have a great and relaxind day, as well!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  8. #488
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,651
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Morning to you, hope you have a great and relaxind day, as well!!
    I shall do Olga.....hubby is there to do the hard stuff.....

    What are you doing today?
    Merry Christmas to all...




  9. #489
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,866
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    I shall do Olga.....hubby is there to do the hard stuff.....

    What are you doing today?
    Well, Im thinking of coming over there, get you and go for a walk in the sun!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  10. #490
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,864
    Tink, I'm so glad to hear the pain pills are helping you to feel better!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr