Page 27 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1722232425262728293031323777127 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 1567

Thread: Tink's Hello Room!

  1. #261
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,407
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    hope yeah get sorted out then tink..keep me posted buddy...
    Sure will, you'll be bored to death....
    Merry Christmas to all...




  2. #262
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Sure will, you'll be bored to death....
    LOL!!..i"l never get bored of you tink...

  3. #263
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,407
    Got any plans for tonight, frosty?
    Merry Christmas to all...




  4. #264
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Got any plans for tonight, frosty?
    we are going to try and make our christmas presents list tonite...i just can"t believe how close christmas is tink..its scary my friend..we are planning on buying all the family presents this month,then next month my oldest daughters and the twins..my oldest daughters is the easiest but the most expensive..mobile phone..350-400...

  5. #265
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,407
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    we are making our going to try and make our christmas presents list tonite...i just can"t believe how close christmas is tink..its scary my friend..we are planning on buying all the family presents this month,then next month my oldest daughters and the twins..my oldest daughters is the easiest but the most expensive..mobile phone..350-400...
    Arhhhh, the mobiles...yes, been and done it......even harder when you have to have 4 of everything. Good job there was an age gap or it would have been
    very expensive on the mobile front.
    Ours will be getting money and a few things under the tree.....they are at an age but I still like them to open something else it wouldn't be Christmas.
    Merry Christmas to all...




  6. #266
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Arhhhh, the mobiles...yes, been and done it......even harder when you have to have 4 of everything. Good job there was an age gap or it would have been
    very expensive on the mobile front.
    Ours will be getting money and a few things under the tree.....they are at an age but I still like them to open something else it wouldn't be Christmas.
    yeah it would not be christmas if they have nothing to open at christmas...yeah your right about the age gap..its a bit easier on the pocket when it comes to the twins..even saying that tink..toys are not getting any cheaper either..

  7. #267
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,407
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    yeah it would not be christmas if they have nothing to open at christmas...yeah your right about the age gap..its a bit easier on the pocket when it comes to the twins..even saying that tink..toys are not getting any cheaper either..
    Yes, they are expensive now at least I don't have that problem but we always had an Argos catalogue to make a Christmas list, very long I might add.
    They never knew what on their list they were getting so they had to choose wisely.

    That is true, we always gave them the same amount money wise. But now its just money they can do with it what they want.
    Merry Christmas to all...




  8. #268
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Yes, they are expensive now at least I don't have that problem but we always had an Argos catalogue to make a Christmas list, very long I might add.
    They never knew what on their list they were getting so they had to choose wisely.

    That is true, we always gave them the same amount money wise. But now its just money they can do with it what they want.
    yeah your right tink.giving them money they can buy what they want....well i better buy the wife something for herself this year..last year i bought her a dyson hoover..i wrapped it and put it under the tree..my oldest daughter said WOW mum he has really gone to town this year....when she opened it up on christmas morning tink..there faces said it all...LOL!!

  9. #269
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,407
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    yeah your right tink.giving them money they can buy what they want....well i better buy the wife something for herself this year..last year i bought her a dyson hoover..i wrapped it and put it under the tree..my oldest daughter said WOW mum he has really gone to town this year....when she opened it up on christmas morning tink..there faces said it all...LOL!!
    My hubby got me a DVD I have always wanted....so he told me, when I opened it, it was a film for him.....Predator.....yes, you can imagine my face..
    Merry Christmas to all...




  10. #270
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    My hubby got me a DVD I have always wanted....so he told me, when I opened it, it was a film for him.....Predator.....yes, you can imagine my face..
    LOL!!!...men..what are they like tink..wife asked me what do i want for christmas..i said..plenty of snow on christmas morning so i can build the twins a snowman..ive promised them last year but we didn"t get enough snow all winter to build one..BUT!!..i think we are in for a bad winter this year tink..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr