Page 19 of 179 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242969119 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 1785

Thread: Tink's Hello Room!

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,476
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    well i"m not feeling very well tink..my bones are sore...my daughter isn"t settling at university..
    Aww, sorry to hear that, frosty... I do hope she will settle in soon.
    Merry Christmas to all...




  2. #182
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Aww, sorry to hear that, frosty... I do hope she will settle in soon.
    me too tink..its stressing us out to my friend..

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,476
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    me too tink..its stressing us out to my friend..
    Well, if it's hurting her that bad then if it were me I would say come home and try again at a later date..
    Merry Christmas to all...




  4. #184
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Well, if it's hurting her that bad then if it were me I would say come home and try again at a later date..
    yup i think thats what might be the best option tink..the other problem is,is the work she is doing for the 1st year at university is 3rd year high school stuff,she already knows it..there"s no challenges for her right now..she is bored tink..

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,476
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    yup i think thats what might be the best option tink..the other problem is,is the work she is doing for the 1st year at university is 3rd year high school stuff,she already knows it..there"s no challenges for her right now..she is bored tink..
    Maybe as the course goes on there will be stuff that she doesn't know. It was the case with ours but they did find as it went on they were
    learning different stuff....so maybe it's a keep at it for a while longer...
    Merry Christmas to all...




  6. #186
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Maybe as the course goes on there will be stuff that she doesn't know. It was the case with ours but they did find as it went on they were
    learning different stuff....so maybe it's a keep at it for a while longer...
    i really hope she settles down tink..its not good for her and for us too..

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,476
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    i really hope she settles down tink..its not good for her and for us too..
    Yeah, I'm sure she will maybe after the Christmas break things will be different.
    Merry Christmas to all...




  8. #188
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure she will maybe after the Christmas break things will be different.
    lets hope tink...

  9. #189
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    good nite everyone....see you all tomorrow

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,476
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    good nite everyone....see you all tomorrow
    Night, night sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite..........
    Merry Christmas to all...




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr