Page 18 of 157 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232868118 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 1564

Thread: Tink's Hello Room!

  1. #171
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    north adams ma.
    Posts
    2,654
    Hello and good morning hope you enjoy the weekend.

  2. #172
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    15,410
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Hi..

    Not feeling too bad, thanks..

    Just getting used to not doing what I used to do..
    Oh ye - I know how that is!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  3. #173
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    15,410
    Good morning frosty an angelpugs
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  4. #174
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,467
    Good afternoon
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day
    .


    *Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

  5. #175
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs2 View Post
    Hello and good morning hope you enjoy the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Good morning frosty an angelpugs
    Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    Good afternoon
    hi guys..

  6. #176
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    good afternoon everyone

  7. #177
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,407
    Good Evening....

    I've been to a couple more Garden Center's today they were not brilliant but at least it's looking a lot like Christmas....was that a song?....

    Not bought any decorations as yet but did buy a pot ' Ghost Lantern' for outside, the ones you put a little candle in..looks cool..

    How's everyone today?..
    Merry Christmas to all...




  8. #178
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Good Evening....

    I've been to a couple more Garden Center's today they were not brilliant but at least it's looking a lot like Christmas....was that a song?....

    Not bought any decorations as yet but did buy a pot ' Ghost Lantern' for outside, the ones you put a little candle in..looks cool..

    How's everyone today?..
    hi tink...post pictures of your ghost lantern my friend...

  9. #179
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,407
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    hi tink...post pictures of your ghost lantern my friend...
    I shall when it gets a bit darker and hubby can find the little candles.

    How you been today?
    Merry Christmas to all...




  10. #180
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    I shall when it gets a bit darker and hubby can find the little candles.

    How you been today?
    well i"m not feeling very well tink..my bones are sore...my daughter isn"t settling at university..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr