Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What frustrated you today?

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    ...that no matter how many leaves I rake up, more blow into the yard immediately
    its a never ending job at this time of the year OM...

nothing

Quote Originally Posted by frostythesnowman View Post
    its a never ending job at this time of the year OM...
    Yes, I've picked up 16 bags so far. I usually do almost 50 bags - front yard only! So I have a long way to go. My husband blows away the leaves in the back yard, but others get trapped in the front of the house! What frustrates me the most is that they are NOT my leaves. The houses across the street border an undeveloped HEAVILY treed area! They are also up on a hill, so they don't bother raking the side of the hill- which means the leaves all blow across the street - especially considering the wind direction is pointed directly at me! It helps somewhat this year to have those two big trees gone that the power company cut down for us. Now I have only a few small trees in my front yard. I am trying to do at least one bag a day - which gives me 31 days before Thanksgiving to finish!!! Sorry for all the complaints - but it is very FRUSTRATING!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Yes, I've picked up 16 bags so far. I usually do almost 50 bags - front yard only! So I have a long way to go. My husband blows away the leaves in the back yard, but others get trapped in the front of the house! What frustrates me the most is that they are NOT my leaves. The houses across the street border an undeveloped HEAVILY treed area! They are also up on a hill, so they don't bother raking the side of the hill- which means the leaves all blow across the street - especially considering the wind direction is pointed directly at me! It helps somewhat this year to have those two big trees gone that the power company cut down for us. Now I have only a few small trees in my front yard. I am trying to do at least one bag a day - which gives me 31 days before Thanksgiving to finish!!! Sorry for all the complaints - but it is very FRUSTRATING!
    i know how you feel OM..i have the same problem here..ive only 2 small trees in my garden but the neighbours have huge trees and a lot of there leaves fall into my garden..its so annoying my friend..

I hope you get it done slowly, OM I don't envy you at all. I have only got a few trees and they make a bit of mess but nothing like yours...
    Merry Christmas to all...

nothing.

Nothing today..

being back at work..

Supposed to have lunch with my boyfriend, outside, but, had a meeting and here Iam, cooking chicken with potatoes and posting here.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Nothing today..