Thread: A Christmas book, please help me find it!!!

A Christmas book, please help me find it!!!

Ok I'm new to the forum so sorry if this is in the wrong place, it seemed like the closest fit. I had a book as a child and don't really remember much. Some of my memories of this could be wrong so any help or direction you can give would be awesome!

I remember a book that I believe was about finding alphabet letters to spell out a word or a message. I could be wrong on that. It was a picture book and had some bright colored letters, I remember snow being on them. I believe it had to do with Saint Nicholas or another name for Santa (not santa).

I'm sorry this is so vague but it was a long time ago (early 80's is when I had it). Again, some of this could be made up in my head so if you have any guesses at all, please fire away!

Thanks in advance.

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    hi veetzvino...was the book by any chance FATHER CHRISTMAS (raymond briggs)..that had snow being on them...

Hey thanks for the reply. I looked up your suggestion and that was not the one. Thanks though! Awesome shot in the dark!! I don't know if there was snow on the letters of the cover. It was part of the story. I believe at least some of said letters had snow on them. Boy, this is going to be a tough one!!