Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 220

Thread: Are you doing anything christmassy at the moment?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,553
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    thats a great movie SB...
    Yup, it was good. I enjoyed it

    Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    15,643
    Believe it or not, I just bought a $9.00 Christmas ornament for 66 cents! It was in the Clearance section of Kohl's at 90% off and then an additional 25% off! It's a cute silver Santa.

    I also bought a nice purse and my daughter a new purse and wallet
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  3. #13
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Believe it or not, I just bought a $9.00 Christmas ornament for 66 cents! It was in the Clearance section of Kohl's at 90% off and then an additional 25% off! It's a cute silver Santa.

    I also bought a nice purse and my daughter a new purse and wallet
    WHAT A BARGAIN!!!!!..ornamentmaven...well done you..

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    15,643
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    WHAT A BARGAIN!!!!!..ornamentmaven...well done you..
    I couldn't believe my eyes!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  5. #15
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    I couldn't believe my eyes!
    thats just fantastic ornamentmaven,in the right place at the right time..

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    15,643
    I got some great gift ideas yesterday whie I was out shopping!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    15,643
    I've been thinking a lot about Christmas lately. My sister, her daughter, son and granddaughter are visiting from across the country (Seattle, Wa. area) for Christmas this year. So - I have really been thinking about logistics, menus and gifts, etc. Can't wait
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  8. #18
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    I've been thinking a lot about Christmas lately. My sister, her daughter, son and granddaughter are visiting from across the country (Seattle, Wa. area) for Christmas this year. So - I have really been thinking about logistics, menus and gifts, etc. Can't wait
    awww thats sounds fantastic ornamentmaven...nothing better than having a big family gettogether at christmas..thats what christmas is all about...

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    15,643
    Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    awww thats sounds fantastic ornamentmaven...nothing better than having a big family gettogether at christmas..thats what christmas is all about...
    Yes, it will be the 4 of us, my other sister, her husband and 2 kids, my brother and my Mom - so 14 of us!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  10. #20
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,745
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Yes, it will be the 4 of us, my other sister, her husband and 2 kids, my brother and my Mom - so 14 of us!
    sounds like you guys are going to have loads of fun over the festive period...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr