Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you doing anything christmassy at the moment?

Snowman is offline Naughty & Nice List Keeper
    Yesterday I put on some old Christmas vinyl records Bing Crosby,Perry Como and Frank Sinatra,sounded great like an old fashioned Christmas somehow,imagine Bing Crosby singing ...Silver Bells,Silver Bells its Christmas time in the city...Christmas songs sound so much better on vinyl records

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    watching YOGI"S FIRST CHRISTMAS with the girls..dunno who"s the biggest kid here...

not really.
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    Yesterday I put on some old Christmas vinyl records Bing Crosby,Perry Como and Frank Sinatra,sounded great like an old fashioned Christmas somehow,imagine Bing Crosby singing ...Silver Bells,Silver Bells its Christmas time in the city...Christmas songs sound so much better on vinyl records
    Love those old record albums too. I don't have a record player anymore - really miss it!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I spent most of yesterday doing Christmas stuff - I reviewed my recipes and consolidated my food shopping list for baking cookies; took out all my wrapping paper (leftovers and those I bought in January) to see if I need to buy more; and browsed around a department store specifically to get gift ideas! Fun day!

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    I spent most of yesterday doing Christmas stuff - I reviewed my recipes and consolidated my food shopping list for baking cookies; took out all my wrapping paper (leftovers and those I bought in January) to see if I need to buy more; and browsed around a department store specifically to get gift ideas! Fun day!

kids are watching a charlie brown christmas...

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    that's true
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Yesterday I watched my It's a Woderful Life DVD. That will always be one of my very favorite movies!!
    I also sorted thru and organized my gift wrap storage areas - one for all-occasion and one for strictly Christmas. I am set with wrap, ribbon, gift boxes, and gift bags, but I ordered more bows and labels!

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Yesterday I watched my It's a Woderful Life DVD. That will always be one of my very favorite movies!!
    I also sorted thru and organized my gift wrap storage areas - one for all-occasion and one for strictly Christmas. I am set with wrap, ribbon, gift boxes, and gift bags, but I ordered more bows and labels!
    OM you are so organized my friend..