Thread: Explosion in Boston

Thumbs down Explosion in Boston

Breaking news...not much is known yet. :(

frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    Breaking news...not much is known yet. :(
    OMG!!..just read about it merry christmas darling...athletes and fans are injured...

The latest news is reporting that among three who died, one was an eight-year-old. I changed to our weather channel and they were saying that our area might have a tornado on Wednesday. Well, that's enough gloom and doom! I shut the TV off.

The latest news is reporting that among three who died, one was an eight-year-old. I changed to our weather channel and they were saying that our area might have a tornado on Wednesday. Well, that's enough gloom and doom! I shut the TV off.
    OMG!!..thats so sad to hear MCD...my thoughts and prayers go out to you all...

Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    OMG!!..thats so sad to hear MCD...my thoughts and prayers go out to you all...

Thank you, frosty. Our weather wasn't so bad after all. What a difficult week for the Bostonians! I'm grateful that the suspects are no longer a threat.

Thank you, frosty. Our weather wasn't so bad after all. What a difficult week for the Bostonians! I'm grateful that the suspects are no longer a threat.
    yup glad suspects are caught merry christmas darling...Bostonians can feel safe in there homes now...god bless them all..

I overdosed on CNN this past week!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

It's just awful but glad they finally caught the other guy before more damage was done.

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

Quote Originally Posted by SnowAngel View Post
    It's just awful but glad they finally caught the other guy before more damage was done.
    yeah your right snowangel....that was such a tragedy for the bostonions...just glad they caught the other guy.