Thread: What to give for Christmas to someone who has pets?

what did you get for this 'someone' last time, so we know what NOT to suggest, since they were unhappy with it.... if you don't mind my asking? is this a close friend? acquaintance? do you know what types of things he/she likes?

I buy one of those stockings full of assorted pet things. There is enough assortment that surely something is useful

What would I get somebody who had a pet? Do you mean for the pet, or for the owner? Are you looking for a pet related gift?

I know you can get mugs and tops with their type of animal on, example I was looking at T-Shirts that say, "I'm not just a dog lover, I'm a Mini Schnauzer Mom" for my friend who breeds mini schnauzers, if you type in the type of pet they have and gifts into google, it should come up with some ideas.

If it is a gift for the pet then a cat or doggy stocking you can pick up in grocery stores should be enough.

Unless they were massively fanatical over their pet, though I'm not sure I'd see the relevance of them having a pet when choosing their gift and probably wouldn't factor it in. That's in answer to the thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    what did you get for this 'someone' last time, so we know what NOT to suggest, since they were unhappy with it.... if you don't mind my asking? is this a close friend? acquaintance? do you know what types of things he/she likes?
    Is this the original first post? Or has that been deleted? If this is the first post then I don't fully understand the question, sorry! Not sure if I'm being a bit dense

I keep trying to respond but it won't let me. mine was not the original post. looks like the original has been deleted so, no you are not being dense.

I keep trying to respond but it won't let me. mine was not the original post. looks like the original has been deleted so, no you are not being dense.
    Oh phew! I was so confused haha

We buy our little dog a bit of everything. This year he's getting several bags of treats, food, a new bed, new clippers and lots of stuffed toys- his fav!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Weird!

We give gifts to our friends and relatives on Christmas only for the occasion of joy and celebration. It is having no relation with whether he is having any pet or not. It only depends upon what the person like to whom we are giving gifts.
    Christmas collectables

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    funny how people reply to the thread title without actually reading the post. HAHA!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

some delicious food, pet socks, pet toy...